"THIS EVENT HONORS MEL'S MEMORY AND ALL OF OUR ENDURING FRIENDSHIPS".
2018 Mel Douglass Memorial Golf Outing Results
- Closest to Pin #11 - Jeff Fisher (In honor of John Marquardt - Presented by John's son, Chris Marquardt, and close friend Kevin Vanderswaag)
- Longest Putt #18 - John Fayewicz (In honor of Greg Mazzatti - Presented by close friend Kevin Saunders)
- Longest Drive #6 - Robbie Petrick (In honor of Kevin Schreiber - Presented by Kevin's wife, Kathy Schreiber, and close friend Mark Vasilko)
- Last Place Team Honors: Frank Aannese, Seth Prophett, Jarrid Ulrich, Nick Kefalos
- Second Place Team Honors: Todd Behanna, Paul Wojton, Greg Sebastian, Scott Craig
- 2018 Mel Douglass Championship Honors: Evan Perry, Jeff Stanley, Jodi Hornack, Dave Slover
- 84 golfers and multiple friends turned out for the 2018 Mel Douglass Memorial Golf Outing on Saturday, August 4th. It was a beautiful summer day and a perfect way to honor Mel, Kevin, John and Greg and our enduring friendships. Hope you can join us again next year. The date and location will be announced in the near future.